Log in to JuniorLibrarian.net by clicking on the logo below. You will need the login information provided to you by Mrs Leibowitz.
In 2013, the school purchased JuniorLibrarian, which is a fantastic library software system that provides an online version of our library catalogue. JuniorLibrarian can recommend new books and authors, based on the bookes that your child has already read. The librarian can also reserve books for your child for their next library visit, and they can read book reviews and recommendations from other children. JuniorLibrarian will help us to ensure we have the best available books for our children.
- Create an engaging online library for pupils, staff and parents
- Track reading progress and trends across the whole school
- Make reading cooler with an integrated eBook library
- Embed the library into the teaching of ICT and literacy
- Engage with parents using the fantastic free imls app (from Autumn Term)
- Create an asset register for all school resources
- Automatic next book recommendations with ‘Who Next’
Read more about JuniorLibrarian at www.microlib.co.uk/products/JuniorLibrarian.aspx
Key Stage 2 Library Amazon Wishlist
Our lovely Librarians have put together a wishlist of books for our Key Stage 2 Library. If you click on the following link, you can see the books we would love to add to our book stock. You will be able to add the books to your basket, then login as yourself to checkout. It may be that you have a book from the list at home that you no longer use, which you might like to donate. We are very grateful for your generous support for our voracious readers!
Click here for the Key Stage 2 Library Amazon Wishlist
Bucks Recommended Reading List